South Jersey Truck Accident Lawyer
Truck Accidents in South Jersey
As a South Jersey Truck Accident Lawyer, it is very troubling to see the needless catastrophic injuries and fatalities being caused by truck accidents. The highways and roads of South Jersey are crowded with commercial vehicles including buses, big rigs, construction vehicles, box trucks and tractor trailers. This is a recipe for disaster. Call me, Joseph Monaco, and I will help your family with answers to the many questions that arise including complex questions about insurance coverage in trucking cases. Obtaining legal representation is crucial in a South Jersey Truck Accident. The big trucking companies and insurance companies hire the best lawyers so why shouldn’t you do the same.
South Jersey Causes of Truck Accidents
- Poor truck maintenance
- Driving too many hours without proper rest
- Improper loading and cargo shifting leading to loss of control
- Untrained or poorly trained operators
- Reckless and careless driving
- Distracted driving
- DUI from alcohol or drugs
Motorcycle Cases in South Jersey
Many South Jersey bikers love the thrill they get from riding a motorcycle. It can be an adrenaline rush. However, riders face many risks when they are out on the roads of South Jersey. As we see time and again, motorcycle crashes occur not because of the rider’s poor driving, but because of other motorists failing to see the motorcycles. Autos or trucks pull out in front, turn into or cut off bikers frequently. Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are due to other motorists, not the motorcycle driver. When a South Jersey motorcycle accident happens, the rider or passenger is vulnerable to severe bodily injuries or even wrongful death. Besides a helmet, not much protection is provided by the motorcycle to operators or passengers. If you or a loved one are injured or killed in a South Jersey Motorcycle Accident, call me, Joseph Monaco, South Jersey Motorcycle Accident Lawyer, to have your questions answered and rights protected.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety:
- Failure to detect and recognize motorcyclists is leading cause of motorcycle accidents
- 54% of all reported fatal motorcycle accidents in 2008 involved multiple vehicles and 46% had a single vehicle crash
- 86% of fatal motorcycle crashes came from (1) motorcycle exiting the roadway, (2) motorcycle or other vehicle running a traffic control, (3) head-on collisions, (4) other autos turning in front of motorcyclist and (5) motorcycle loses control and crashes down
- 43% of single-vehicle motorcycle accidents in 2008 were from DUI’s
- 91% of motorcycle deaths in 2008 were males
- 64% of females who died were passengers
- 99% of males who died were operators
Speak with a South Jersey Truck Accident Lawyer Today
Call or text me, Joseph Monaco, at 609-277-3166 for legal advice if you or a loved one are the victim of a South Jersey truck or motorcycle accident. Free Consultation. Over 25 years Experience as a New Jersey Trial Lawyer.