Ocean City New Jersey
Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Lawsuits
Call or text me at 609-277-3166
Losing a loved one or being seriously injured in Ocean City, New Jersey because of someone else’s reckless or careless behavior can be emotionally and financially overwhelming. The grief from the loss of a loved one is never something you are prepared to handle, and neither is being seriously injured to the extent that you are disabled from work. At times like this, you need an experienced lawyer on your side. If you have an Ocean City wrongful death or personal injury lawsuit, call or text me, Joseph Monaco, to learn your rights and have your concerns addressed as soon as possible. I have over 25 years of experience as a New Jersey Trial Lawyer.
Common questions in Ocean City Wrongful Death Lawsuits:
- What type of losses can I seek monetary compensation?
- How much are wrongful death lawsuits worth?
- Who has the right to file an Ocean City wrongful death lawsuit?
- What type of insurance policies cover the payment of wrongful death lawsuits?
- Who is responsible for paying medical expenses and funeral costs?
- How will we pay our mortgage or rent without decedent’s income?
- How can we hold the defendant responsible so this doesn’t happen to another family?
Joseph Monaco, New Jersey Trial Lawyer
The insurance companies hire the best lawyers so why shouldn’t you do the same? Hiring a New Jersey Trial Lawyer with over 25 years of experience will level the playing field in your Ocean City wrongful death or personal injury lawsuit. Call or text me at 609-277-3166 for a Free Consultation and the No Recovery, No Fee Guarantee. I handle with confidence lawsuits ranging from motor vehicle accidents to slip and falls to dog bites.