Marlton Auto Accident Lawyer
One of the most common causes of personal injury is auto accidents. Whether you’re driving a car, truck, motorcycle, or bus, you need to be alert and aware of your surroundings. One wrong move by you or someone else can lead to a serious crash.
Many crashes are minor and result in no injuries and very little vehicle damage. However, some are more severe in nature, resulting in broken bones, head trauma, disabilities, long-term injuries, scarring, and even death.
A serious car accident can result in significant physical, emotional, and financial damages. Get the financial help you need from a Marlton auto accident lawyer from Monaco Law PC. We’ll get you through the process with ease so you can focus on your physical recovery.
Types of Auto Accidents
Auto accidents can happen in a variety of ways. Some common types include:
- Rear-end accidents. These are the most common crashes. They occur when the front of a vehicle hits the rear of another vehicle. They tend to occur in stop-and-go traffic and due to tailgating.
- T-bone accidents. Also known as side impact crashes, these accidents happen when the front of a vehicle hits the side of another. They tend to occur when a driver runs a red light or stop sign.
- Sideswipe accidents. These crashes occur when a vehicle changes lanes and hits a vehicle already there. Distracted driving can also cause a vehicle to veer into the adjacent lane, causing a crash.
- Rollover accidents. These crashes occur when a vehicle flips over onto its side or roof. SUVs and pickup trucks are most likely to roll over, often due to hitting a curb or other object.
- Head-on accidents. These crashes are the most serious, often resulting in fatalities. They occur when the front ends of two vehicles collide. They often occur at high speeds and on highway and two-lane roads.
- Wrong-way accidents. These crashes occur when a vehicle is traveling in the wrong direction. This may happen due to distracted driving, intoxication, and confusion. Driving the wrong way can lead to head-on accidents and other serious crashes.
An auto accident can result in:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Broken bones
- Back and neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries or paralysis
- Concussions and other head trauma
- Internal injuries (such as bleeding and organ damage)
- Scars and disfigurement
Contact Monaco Law PC Today
Auto accidents can happen in a variety of ways and range from minor to severe. Injuries may include lacerations, whiplash, broken bones, back and neck injuries, and head trauma.
Make sure you get the compensation you need to pay for all your injuries. The team at Monaco Law PC can help you with your case. We’ll take on the insurance companies and take your case to court if necessary. Get started with a free consultation. To speak with a Marlton auto accident lawyer, call (609) 277-3166 or fill out the online form.