Mercer County Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the United States according the Journal of patient Safety. Only heart disease and cancer take more lives each year. 210,000 to 440,000 patients die in hospitals every year because of Medical Malpractice. Mercer County, New Jersey is no exception. Call me, Joseph Monaco, Mercer County Medical Malpractice Lawyer, to determine whether you or a loved one have been the victim of medical malpractice.
Medical malpractice claims are complex and varied.
- Human error malpractice
- Birth defects including cerebral palsy
- Gross negligence malpractice
- Treatment Errors
- Prescription drug errors or medication errors
- Failure to conduct proper testing
- Failure to treat
- Failure to diagnose or erroneous diagnosis
- Unauthorized treatment or lack of informed consent
- Sexual assault
- Guaranteed results or guaranteed prognosis
- Breach of doctor-patient confidentiality
- Hospital liability
- Failure to train or oversee medical personnel
- EMT or paramedic errors
- Medical equipment defects or failures
- Off-label use of prescription drugs
- Off-label use of medical hardware
Speak with a Mercer County Premises Liability Lawyer Today
As a New Jersey Trial Layer, I work hard to continue my long tradition of putting clients first by being fully informative and empathetic to their needs. Medical Malpractice cases are complex and vigorously contested by hospitals and big insurance companies, who have also lobbied hard to get laws passed limiting patients’ rights. Call or text me at 609-277-3166 to learn your rights and level the playing field. I handle cases throughout Mercer County including areas such as Trenton, Ewing Township and Hamilton Township.