Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
South Jersey Slip, Fall & Dog Bite Lawyer > Galloway Township Car Accident Lawyer

Galloway Township Car Accident Lawyer

Call or text me at 609-277-3166

A leading cause of injury and death nationwide are motor vehicle accidents, and Galloway Township, New Jersey is no exception. Every year residents and travelers are wrongfully injured in car, bus, motorcycle, pedestrian and truck accidents in Galloway Township. Unfortunately, many car accident victims never receive fair compensation for their damages. New Jersey has a very restrictive right to sue if you have selected the lawsuit limitation under your auto policy. However, hiring the right lawyer can help you overcome the requirements to successfully file a personal injury or wrongful death case. If you or your child have been wrongfully injured or killed in Galloway Township, call me, Joseph Monaco, to learn how a Galloway Township Car Accident Lawyer can help you and your family.

Oftentimes, injuries suffered in a Galloway Township car accident can be severe and life altering. Whiplash is the most common type of injury but other serious injuries can include closed head trauma, nerve damage, bone fractures and herniated or bulging spinal discs. All of these injuries can result in serious physical impairments of daily activities, which can affect your ability to work or care for your family. As a Second Generation Trial Lawyer, I understand that my client’s first goal after experiencing a trauma is to take make sure his or her family is able to endure the pressing financial hardships resulting from the harm caused by the car accident. You may encounter unexpected expenses such as bills for medical care, car rental and repair costs and lost wages.

Contact Our Galloway Township Car Accident Lawyers Today

If you hire me after your Galloway Township car accident, I will deal directly with the insurance companies to help establish coverage for medical expenses and lost wages. Ultimately, I will negotiate a settlement or go to trial to recover damages for loss of life’s pleasures, disfigurement and/or pain and suffering. You may call or text me at 609-277-3166 for a Free Consultation, or you can complete the online contact form. Either way, I am easily accessible, and will make home or hospital visits to meet you if your condition makes it difficult to come to my office.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn