Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
South Jersey Slip, Fall & Dog Bite Lawyer > Burlington County Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer

Burlington County Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer

Burlington County, New Jersey nursing and long term care facilities owe a duty to their residents to keep them safe. If the facility engages in reckless or negligent conduct, elderly or disabled residents and their families have a right to sue for monetary compensation, which may also help force changes to prevent other seniors from getting injured or wrongfully killed. If you fear for the safety of your loved one, call me, Joseph Monaco, Burlington County nursing home abuse lawyer, to learn your rights to help protect your family.

Nursing home abuse may be intentional and often involve the worst types of harm including sexual assault. Neglect is usually caused by profits being placed over safety. This leads to under staffing or improper training which can cause harm like bed sores or misdiagnosis of chronic illnesses. Relocation of your loved one may be needed but sometimes it is not simple getting it done. Legal assistance may be required.

Signs of Burlington County Nursing Home Abuse:

  • Physical neglect including bruises, pressure marks
  • Physical abuse including broken bones, bruises and lacerations
  • Emotional abuse leading to depression or fear
  • Financial exploitation putting a strain on savings and benefits
  • Sexual abuse leading to bruising in genital areas or sexually transmitted diseases

Contact An Experienced Burlington County Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer

To learn how I, Joseph Monaco, will work to protect your family, call me as soon as possible. If you put your trust in me, the initial consultation is free. Plus, if you hire me as your Burlington County Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer, I only get paid if I win a recovery by offering the No Recovery, No Fee Guarantee. As a New Jersey Trial Lawyer, I handle cases throughout Burlington County including areas such as Mount Laurel, Willingboro and Evesham Township. Call or text me at 609-277-3166.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn